reading

“The more that you read, the more things you will know. The more that you learn, the more places you'll go.” Dr.Sues

Friday, January 10, 2014


   It's the beginning of a new year! A chance to be thankful for everything we were able to accomplish in 2013 and start the year in an even better way. 2013 was a great year and it went by so quickly,but I was thankful for many things in the past year...
- My parents that are always there for me,
A sister that understands my crazy moments,
- A comfortable home,
My English teacher that makes sure we never stop reading!
- My friends that are always next to me,
- A healthy family,
- Being able to buy most of the gifts I wanted this year,
- A good education at a wonderful school,
- The chance to travel and experience different cultures,
- A younger brother that keeps everyone active.

   I hope 2014 will be a great year for everyone. There are a couple things that I hope I will be able to do throughout this year. No matter how satisfied you are with yourself, there is always room for improvement. I want to make better use of my time, and not postpone things I should do for later. I want to spend more quality time with my family, travel to new and exciting places.

No comments:

Post a Comment